Hillarys Yacht Club offers the best of the best when it comes to activities on and off the water for you and your family and a range of membership options are available to suit everyone. Since forming in 1986 the Club has always prided itself on and has maintained its relaxed and informal atmosphere, whether it's taking part in a water sport, attending any of the Club's social activities or just enjoying the ocean views on a summer's afternoon from the Club's verandah or the back of your boat. The annual renewal of membership is on the 1st of May each year.
The following benefits are offered to you as a full member:
- BAR & RESTAURANT - Boasting some of Perth’s premier ocean views our restaurants and bars create a captivating and relaxed atmosphere for those who just want to be enthralled by the best dining experience in town. Regular dinner specials, discounted beverage prices and exclusive members bar
- MEMBER LOYALTY REWARDS - Get rewarded for simply dining or having a few drinks at Hillarys Yacht Club. Click here for more information.
- SOCIAL - A social calendar which promises fantastic events all year round. New Year’s Eve, balls, dances, games evenings, Melbourne Cup luncheon
- FUNCTIONS - Clubhouse is available to members for private functions including weddings, birthdays, reunions and business meetings. Members receive $546 off room hire (1 per membership year). New function packs available
- CLUB BOAT - “Mirage” or “Balaton Jack” is available for members’ use for diving, fishing & sailing events
- MOORINGS - The Club offers pens for rent and medium/long term leasing. (waitlist closed)
- DISCOUNTED TRAINING COURSES - Training courses including RST, sailing, helming, crewing, radio, first aid as well as junior school holiday programs
- Reciprocal Memberships at:
- Discounts and Member benefits at Joondalup Resort & Country Club through our Reciprocal Agreement.
- AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS
- FREE WIFI
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- SECURE PARKING
DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIPS DURING OCTOBER
During the month of October, new members can take advantage of discounted membership fees. There has never been a better time to 'try before you buy' and enjoy some great savings on your membership!
|Annual Fee + Nomination Fee||Total:||Total:||YOU SAVE:|
|Ordinary||$708 + $1,416||$2,124|| $1,062
|Junior||$71 + $0||$71|| $41
|Student||$141 + $0||$141||$82||$59|
|Senior||$531 + $1,416||$1,947||$974||$974|
|Corporate||$708 + $1,416||$2,124
*Applications submitted during October 2018 will automatically attract the discounted rates.
Ordinary members are entitled to participate in all activities of the Club and to utilise the Club amenities. Ordinary members have voting rights.
A member who is a Western Australia Senior Card holder and includes the spouse/partner of the member. Senior Members are entitled to participate in all activities of the Club and to utilise Club amenities. Senior Members have voting rights.
A registered company or business which nominates an individual of the company or business as the Corporate Member. Corporate Members are entitled to participate in all activities of the Club and to utilise the Club amenities. Corporate members have voting rights.
A member who is 30 years of age or under. Transitional Members are able to spread payment of their nomination fee over a period of 5 years and are entitled to participate in all activities of the Club and to utilise the Club amenities. Transitional Members are not entitled to vote.
The parent or guardian of a Junior Member where both the parent or guardian and Junior member are actively involved in a section of the Club and includes the spouse or partner of the parent or guardian. Associate Members are only entitled to participate in the activities of the Section of the Club in which the Junior member participates and are entitled to utilise Club amenities. Associate Members are not entitled to vote at General Meetings.
Members over the age of 18 years and who are full time students at a tertiary institution. Student Members are entitled to participate in all the activities of the Club and to utilise the Club amenities. Student Members are not entitled to vote.
Persons under the age of 18 years who may be elected by the Management Committee. Junior Members are entitled to participate in all activities of the Club and to utilise Club amenities. Junior Members are not entitled to vote.
A person nominated by the Skipper of the Vessel in which he periodically competes in Club events and such nomination being seconded by the Rear Commodore of the relevant section. Crewing Members are entitled to participate in activities of the relevant section only. Crewing Members are not entitled to attend or vote at General Meetings.
Members whose usual place of residence is not less than one hundred kilometres from the Club premises by the shortest route. Country members are entitled to participate in all activities of the Club and to utilise Club amenities. Country Members are not entitled to vote at General Meetings.
Members of other Aquatic Sports Clubs who are elected by the Management Committee. Reciprocal Members are entitled to participate in activities of the Club and to utilise Club amenities.